Successful Social Media Campaigns
Great examples of successful social media campaigns using the Rignite social media management solution.
Do you ever get that feeling that no matter how many awesome graphics, tantalizing questions, or hilarious comics you post on your Facebook page, you’re not getting enough engagement? Frends Beauty shows us how running a Facebook giveaway through Rignite is just the trick!
- Boosted engagement by easily running a giveaway on Facebook
- Exceeded the goal of 100 entries by 228%, getting 228 entries in two weeks!
- Automatically collected entries and notified winner(s) across multiple Facebook posts
“Generally speaking…I’m busy, and I’m always looking for ways to streamline my marketing activities. With Facebook, obviously engagement is my #1 goal. Giveaways are by far the best way to increase engagement, and Rignite takes the pain out of having to manage the process. I can come up with a concept, put it together in Rignite, and launch it and not have to pay attention to it until it’s over.” — Matt Morelli
When you’ve got a steady stream of promotions for events, attractions, and travel specials to manage, you’ve got to be efficient in your social media tactics. In these successful social media campaigns, see how three people met the challenge of destination marketing for tourism and entertainment businesses.
Visit Detroit – Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
“It’s a challenge to be constantly monitoring and engaging with fans. Trying to juggle that with a content calendar and a busy schedule of posts on social networks can be a struggle. I’m often analyzing the data, reviewing priorities, and rescheduling campaigns or individual posts.” — Dan Fuoco
Sparta Chamber of Commerce – Elroy Sparta Bike Trail
“Our goal was to find a social media platform that allowed me to have a life instead of my life revolving around our social media channels. Rignite was the perfect solution with the ability to run campaigns, schedule posts, and monitor keywords that are relevant to our organization.” — Ike Rebout
Cinema Detroit – Independent, Eclectic Theatre
“My main challenge with social media is lack of time…in addition to doing marketing, PR and promotions for our theater, I’m also the programmer, booker and projectionist. But Rignite does help a bit with the time crunch, as it’s the easiest way to manage multiple posts over time periods ranging from a few days to a few months. The drag-and-drop scheduling is great.” — Paula Guthat
5 Stones Media helps their client Hammond Square, a local shopping center, to incorporate social media into their retail marketing strategy to help drive traffic to retailers in their shopping center.
- Design and run social media campaigns that meet retailers and Hammond Square’s goals
- Maurice’s Gift Card campaign exceeded 900% of goal, with 437 entries in four days from three Facebook posts
- Rignite made it easy to collect entries across all posts, pick the winner, and insert the winner notification comment into the appropriate Facebook post so the winner would be notified automatically.
For the Nashville chapter of the American Marketing Association (NAMA), maintaining a steady drumbeat of posts on social media networks can be quite a challenge.
- Manage overlapping social campaigns for events, job openings, special interest groups (SIGs), and more
- Schedule a series of posts across social networks for each campaigns easily with the Rignite campaign wizard, then come back daily to check engagement
- Compare campaigns with each other to determine what works best and continually improve social engagement.
“As a non profit organization it is important for NAMA to consistently create great content for the Nashville marketing community. We welcome members and non members to all of our events and social media is where a majority of them are looking for our information. The goal of the social media committee is to help with outreach and communicate the opportunities (jobs, events, content) that NAMA can offer a marketing professional in the Nashville, TN area.” — Julie McReynolds
As the co-owner of the Indulgence Pastry Shop & Cafe, Executive Pastry Chef Sean Wojtkowski adds a creative flair not only to his creations but also to his social media activities.
- Keep all social profiles active by filling up the posting calendar with a combination of campaign posts generated by Rignite plus ad hoc posts scheduled through Rignite
- Cross promote giveaways on Facebook and Twitter for maximum exposure and engagement
- 600 entries – a 26% engagement rate for a Mug giveaway run with Rignite, blowing away their goal!
“As a business owner, our biggest social media challenge is to stay committed! We want to stay on top of new ideas to post to drive awareness.” — Sean Wojtkowski