Social Media Monitoring: The Benefits of Social Signals [Infographic]
Social media in a business context is typically considered a marketing function. But the benefits of social signals can impact all functions of your business throughout the entire customer life cycle. Adopting social media across the organization can help businesses:
- Increase brand awareness
- Get more customers
- Increase lifetime value of their customers
- Keep customers happy
- Find new market opportunities
- Get their pricing strategy right
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Attract and retain talented employees
- Get industry insights to make better informed business decisions
In this infographic below, we take a few real world examples of social media posts and show you how a single signal can provide valuable insights to multiple functions and the actions that can be taken for each.
Does your company use insights found on social media? What are some examples of a social post you found that created opportunity for your company?